Terms of Services and Execution
These Terms of Service and Execution are an official public offer set for cooperation, which determines the terms
conditions of interaction between Clients (Customers of Services) and DVIZH (Contractor, Website Administration,
We ask all Customers / Clients to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before starting cooperation with
- Website - a set of data, electronic (digital) information related to each other and structured within the
address on the Internet at the link https://dvizh.studio - created to post information about services and
by the Contractor.
- Contractor Services / Works - are a set of services and works agreed by the Parties in the field of design
illustrations, logos, banners, videos, interactive advertising objects, modeling of 3D objects,
professional explanations, etc.)
- Customer / Client is any individual or legal entity who had read the content of the Website, decided to use
Services of the Contractor and made payment / partial pay (advance pay, prepayment) of the cost of relevant
- The Contractor provides services at the request of the Customer after settlement of all prior terms of
the Parties and payment by the Customer or partial payment (advance, prepayment) relevant to the cost of
- The Contractor has the right to determine the staff composition or vendors he engages with while providing
or performing the works. The Contractor remains a fully responsibility for their results to the Customer.
- The Customer has the right to receive the final work result that has been agreed between parties in full ,
accordance with the provisions set forth in these Terms.
The Customer is obliged to accept the result of the services have been provided or works have been performed
(seven) working days from the moment of the Customer gets the opportunity to review the results of Services
the Contractor or provide the Contractor with a detailed reasoned refusal to accept the work results.
If the Customer has not provided the Contractor with a reasonable refusal to accept the work results within
estimated period, the Works / Services shall be deemed to have been provided accordingly.
The cost of Services / Works is determined by the Contractor in accordance with the volume of the Client's
type and work’s complexity (complexity of the project).
- Before the cooperation between the Parties enacts, The Customer agrees on the cost of the Contractor's
and pays the full cost of the Contractor's Services / Works or pays in part the cost of the Contractor's
Works (if the Contractor agrees).
- Settlements shall be made by the Parties in a manner determined by the agreement.
- The Customer is obliged to make a full payment for the services duly provided and the work performed by the
within the period and the manner agreed by the Parties.
In case of any copyright objects are created while providing services or performing works ordered by the
Clients, all key property rights to the created objects pass to the Customer at the time of full payment for
rendered or works performed. , in the manner and within the time agreed by the Parties.
- If the Customer fails to fulfill the obligation to pay in full for services provided or work performed
period specified by the Parties, the Customer acquires the right not to transfer the work result to the
full payment is settled.
- If the Customer delays payment for more than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the Customer's
completion of services / works and access to demonstration materials (or the Customer avoids accepting the
services or works) , The Contractor acquires the right to dispose the results of services provided / work
its discretion (in particular: alienation in favor of third parties on repayable terms) without refunding
prepayment / advance in favor of the Customer.
The Contractor may have the information provided by the Customer at his disposal when ordering the
Services / Works. The info includes surname, name, patronymic, e-mail address, telephone number, information
selected service or scope of work, etc.
All information and data received by the Contractor in the process of providing services to the Customer, is
that is automatically generated as a result of using the Website.
The Contractor uses the Customer's personal data for the following purposes: to identify the User of the
carry out electronic communication of the Parties, to promote the Contractor's services, by direct contact
personal data subject, to store information in CRM-system (customer database) for internal processing by the
- Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked at the first request of the Customer. To do this, the
Customer must send a request to the e-mail address of the Contractor indicating the personal data of the Customer
the purpose of identifying the sender of the request).
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PARTIES
- In order to interact with the Customer and the Contractor, the Parties exchange e-mails, details in mobile
applications, software applications, e-mail exchange services.
- The parties acknowledge the full legal force of electronic means of communication.
- If the Party changes any contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.), the Party is obliged to notify
other Party of the change no later than 48 hours after the change.
These Terms are binding on the Contractor and the Customer in case of agreements on cooperation between the Parties,
well as in case of payment by the Customer / partial payment of the cost of Services / Works of the Contractor.
- The Customer / Client confirms that he is fully acquainted with the provisions of these Terms and accepts these
- All legal relations arising between the Parties are regulated in accordance with the provisions of current
- The Contractor is a payer of the Single Tax of the 3rd group at the rate of 5%. Not a VAT payer.
Contacts of executor:
Zaika Taras Romanovich
ID TAX NUMBER 3635505295
Address: 03058, Ukraine, Kyiv, Nizhynska 29D St.
Phone: +38 (095) 409-03-90
Date: 14 DEC 2021